Friday, March 23, 2007

My First Post For This New Blog I've Created~



It's been a long time since i last blog, I've decided to revive the passion to blog again due to the lack of "Listening Ears". It's been 1 month and 1 week since i've been in the circle already, from what i see the future seems bleak. 1 month and 1 week is enough to witness the dark side of human nature. I've see and hear many things, rumours spreading like wild fire and some things are rather shocking.



the notion of giving up did passed my mind before, however there is this lingering feeling of me unable to let go.



Many things have changed ever since i came in, made new friends, hopefully no enemies. Even close friendship breaks in the face of this new environment, the feeling of jealousy is a powerful tool of destruction. As for me this is the first time i felt jealous for a person. well that's going to be over real soon as it is a promise to myself as it is a terrible feeling, it is not that i will forget it completely but i know i cannot succumb to this temptation so the only way is to suppress this feeling.



I feel the pressure toward myself and friends. sometimes some of my actions makes my friends unhappy with me but i can't help it. I can't bet if you were me you will do the same but once in a blue moon it is ok to do something irrational. i hope.



yesterday was supposed to be a day of mahjong with my mummy (JOJO), fiona, kenneth and michelle. I didn't turn up in the end and went to cine with tino to meet andy, shu hui, glen and lionel to watch teenage mutant ninja turtle. When we reach there we bump unto Imran and Benji. *still pondering if should Join "Mr Tantric".* I know Mummy knows what i'm doing but he doesn't want to say anything makes me guilty but i know mummy will forgive me.



That slow tortoise tino was late made me walk around Junction 8 so many times so i bought a shirt to keep myself occupied. what can be the best remedy for depression then to go shopping and splurge all your cash on stupid things.



Depression Suxs Man!



i've been feeling quite uncomfortable these few days, feeling nauseous. i can't even take in a cup of milo without puking out. lost 2 freaking kilograms. always when i miss or think of that person i feel that way. i wake up i think of that person, then want to sms him but why? what for? it only makes myself look desperate and irritating. so i wait for the initiative. it is a Fucking Terrible feelings of yearning and missing someone. Imagine you wake up then you think of the person you can't even go back to sleep anymore. Anyway that is the past. I need to move on already. If not i will not be going why not or maxwell anymore i'll be on the hospital bed, either from malnutrition or cutting myself again.



yesterday was more of a slack around and do nothing and to catch up on serveral things in the group. i was very happy to see that tino and shu hui was talking to each other yesterday hopefully things will turn out better between them. i was quite bothered by them quarrelling because both of them has their own points of view and perspective and i cant judge who is right or wrong but to listen to both side.



after movie it was probably 11 plus then we chill at the usual hangout the enterance of cineleisure which is like so weird, as there are so many people there and we are like hogging the enterance. We including Kimo stood there until 12, training our leg muscles then we decided to head down to coffee club to chill and slack there i was playing with pepper and tino was filming our whynot princess shu hui of how she moans. ROTFLOL. In the end, everybody was suffering from the lingering scent of pepper in the air and Sneezed first. DAMN! -.-



Following that we walked to Plaze singapura and continue on our journey and reach to The Cathay we actually wanted to go fort canning park but keith and shu hui don't want. WASTED! i wanted to see that weird looking statue that tino has on his phone. While we were walking shu hui asked me to carry her and so i did and tino went to FLIPPED her skirt.. lol~ and they started to play catching.



when we reached cathay it was quite late already so we had to go home.



Below are the pictures taken over the last few days. xD



ShuHui and Me At some CC's Karaoke.

Tino and Me also at the same place. lol!

ShuHui and Me at Cineleisure. (thats the shirt is bought from J8) -.-


Videos______









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home